"One analysis of 5 million desktop and mobile pages found that the average time it takes to fully load a webpage is 10.3 seconds on desktop, and 27.3 seconds on mobile. But it's important to optimize your mobile page speeds as much as possible because it's still the preferred method of browsing."
Whether or not you know it, speed plays a HUGE factor in your store performance and whether or not a view becomes a customer or not.
Did you know:
1 in 4 visitors would abandon a website that takes more than 4 seconds to load.
46 % of users don't revisit poorly performing websites
64% of shoppers who are dissatisfied with their site visit will shop somewhere else the next time
1-second delay reduces customer satisfaction by 16%
Sources: LoadStorm, Econsultancy
What we do for you:
- We minify all JS and CSS
- Images are properly lazy loading
- Lazy load product description images
- Defer scripts and other elements
- We pre-load and pre-fetch DNS entries
- Pre-load your CSS and JSS
- Add in pre-fetching for hyperlinks
Can you get my store to load in X seconds?
This depends on a few factors:
- What apps are installed
- Where/What tools do you use to check your store speeds?
- Connection of speed testing tools.
- How optimized your store already is.
- In short no we can't get you a certain score based upon all the variables that come into play, We can promise you an improvement in page load times.
What can't be optimized?
We have some restrictions
- Connections outside of your store
- Apps ( seriously stop installing a million apps)
- Slow computers/phones ( your browser plays a major role)
- Browser extensions that cause user issues
- Shopify/Server-side issues
Got questions? Email us at email@example.com and we will answer any questions you may have!