Adding products to your Shopify store allows you to sell those products to customers. This can help you to generate revenue and grow your business. In addition, having a well-organized product catalog can make it easier for customers to find the products they are looking for, which can improve the overall customer experience on your store.
To add products to your Shopify store, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel and click on the "Products" tab.
2. Click on the "Add product" button to create a new product.
3. Enter the product details, such as the name, description, price, and product images.
4. Select the product type and any relevant options, such as size or color.
5. Choose a collection or create a new collection to categorize your product.
6. Select the product's vendor, and enter the inventory and fulfillment details.
7. Save your changes and your product will be added to your Shopify store.